My Pictorial Diary

A picture tells a thousand words, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing but a camera,
Take nothing but pictures,
Capture nothing but memories,
Leave nothing but footprints.

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Taiwan Trip 2017 Day 5 ~ Puli Brewery 埔里酒厂

Let's celebrate with wine & sweet words
~ Plautus ~

A place to get drunk? Puli Brewery certainly looks like a place where the drinks are taken seriously! 😂🍺

With the aroma lingering in the air and all those brewery products around us, it was hard not to think… “Hmm, is this where the drinking adventure begins?” 😆

But for us, it was more about exploring, taking in the sights and enjoying the experience — cheers to that! 🥂✨

Manual capping device
Special commemorative bottles

Zhuangyuan Hong

Liqueur Bank?
The Wine Jar Tunnel ~ Through the tunnel we went, we found ourselves in a sea of jars 😮🍶

It was quite a sight — jar after jar lining the space, making the tunnel feel like a hidden cellar filled with stories from the past.

Walking through the Cultural Corridor, we discovered rows of beautifully hand-painted jars, each one adding a splash of colour and character to the surroundings. 🎨✨

It was fascinating to see these traditional jars transformed into little works of art. Culture, creativity and history all coming together in one colourful corridor! 🌈🍶📸

Shaoxing Drunken Eggs caught my attention immediately — I definitely wanted to try them! 🥚😋But then came the important question… “If I eat these, will I get drunk?” 😂🍶 Still… one bite, one egg, and suddenly I'm wondering if I should start walking in a straight line! 🤣🥚🍶

While I was busy wondering about the Shaoxing Drunken Eggs, Mom had her eyes on something completely different — the ice lollies! 🍭😋

Forget the wine eggs… Mom knows exactly what she wants! 😂❤️ No drunken eggs for her — just a nice, cool and refreshing ice lolly! 🍧✨

Ice lolly time ~ (from top) pineapple, passionfruit & yam
Halt, who goes there?!


No comments:

Post a Comment