My Pictorial Diary

A picture tells a thousand words, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing but a camera,
Take nothing but pictures,
Capture nothing but memories,
Leave nothing but footprints.

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Taiwan Trip 2016 Day 5 ~ King Garden 元首館

He is my King 
And I am his Queen

Next stop — Whimsy Land at King Garden! What a delightful little world filled with whimsical details, pretty scenery and plenty of charming corners to explore. 🌿💐

It felt like stepping into a fairy-tale garden, with something cute and interesting waiting around every corner. Definitely another fun spot to add to our Taichung adventure! 💕📸

Come on, come beat me at the chessboard! ♟️😂

The pieces were all set and waiting for a challenger. But the real question is… who's brave enough to make the first move? 😜A little friendly competition at King Garden — checkmate, anyone? ♟️🏆✨


“Can I climb into that?” Oh, I really wanted to climb into that charming carriage! But then came the big question… “Will it take my weight?” 🤔🤣

Better think twice before making that grand entrance — we definitely don't want the carriage collapsing under me! 😂

Even the washrooms deserve a mention! 😂✨ Clean, spacious and surprisingly impressive — definitely 5-star washrooms in my book!

Who says a travel journal can't give credit where credit is due? Sometimes, a really good washroom is a traveller's little luxury! 😄🚻✨



Even outside, the beauty just keeps going!


No comments:

Post a Comment