My Pictorial Diary

As picture tells a thousand words, therefore I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing, but a camera,
Take nothing, but pictures,
Capture nothing, but memories,
Leave nothing, but footprints.

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Bugis Junction ~ LeNu Chef Wai's Noodle Bar 2016

After our little stroll around Bugis, it was time for a comforting bowl of noodles at LeNu Chef Wai’s Noodle Bar  乐牛私方面家 in Bugis Junction. 🍜

With its casual and lively setting, LeNu is just the kind of place to stop for a satisfying meal. The restaurant is known for its handmade-style noodles and rich broths, including pork bone and braised beef broth prepared through a long cooking process.

Nothing fancy, just a hearty bowl of noodles, good flavours and a happy tummy. Sometimes, after walking around and taking in the sights, noodles are exactly what you need! 😋🍜

I came...I saw...I ate @ Bugis Junction

Long Jing Tea Lava Egg
Chilled Silken Tofu with Century Egg
Fresh Beef Ramen
Braised Beef Combination Ramen
Braised Waygu Beef Ramen

No comments:

Post a Comment