My Pictorial Diary

As picture tells a thousand words, therefore I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing, but a camera,
Take nothing, but pictures,
Capture nothing, but memories,
Leave nothing, but footprints.

Friday, 28 October 2016

Bangkok Trip 2016 Day 1 ~ Art Vibes II Exhibition @ Gaysorn Shopping Mall

I felt like entering a little world where creativity took centre stage. Amid the elegant surroundings of the high end shopping mall, the exhibition brought together art, imagination and contemporary expression in a way that made the visit feel refreshingly different from an ordinary shopping trip.

Walking through this free exhibition, I enjoyed taking my time to admire the artworks and discover the different moods and ideas behind them. Each piece offered something unique, from interesting colours and forms to creative details that made me stop and look a little longer. There was a wonderful sense of energy throughout the exhibition, making the space feel lively and inspiring.

What I especially enjoyed was how art blended naturally with the atmosphere of the mall. Instead of simply passing through the shopping centre, we had the chance to pause, appreciate creativity and soak up some artistic vibes. It was a lovely reminder that inspiration can sometimes be found in the most unexpected places.

 A little art, a little shopping and plenty of creative vibes — definitely a memorable experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment