My Pictorial Diary

As picture tells a thousand words, therefore I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing, but a camera,
Take nothing, but pictures,
Capture nothing, but memories,
Leave nothing, but footprints.

Sunday, 1 January 2017

Hong Kong Trip 2017 Day 2 ~ Shatin Park / Shing Mun River

I started the morning with some exercise at this beautiful park near our hotel in Sha Tin. The fresh morning air and peaceful surroundings made it the perfect place to stretch, walk and get the body moving. Sha Tin is blessed with lovely green spaces and riverside paths, making a morning stroll especially enjoyable.

As I walked around the park, I enjoyed the greenery, beautiful gardens and the calm atmosphere along the Shing Mun River. It was nice to see locals doing their morning exercises and enjoying a healthy start to the day. There were also fitness facilities around the park, giving us plenty of opportunities to keep active.

After my little workout, we felt refreshed, energised and ready for another exciting day of exploring Hong Kong. What a wonderful way to begin the morning in Sha Tin!

Hopefully can meet some happy couples
This park must be absolutely beautiful at night, especially when it comes alive with sparkling Christmas decorations and lights. We’ll definitely be back soon to see the magical transformation and enjoy the festive atmosphere!


No comments:

Post a Comment