My Pictorial Diary

As picture tells a thousand words, therefore I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing, but a camera,
Take nothing, but pictures,
Capture nothing, but memories,
Leave nothing, but footprints.

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Hong Kong Trip 2017 Day 3 ~ Garden Of Stars [Part I] ~ A Tribute To Anita Mui

I’m super excited to visit the Garden of Stars, where I’ll be seeing lots of stars! It will be wonderful to walk around and discover the tributes to some of Hong Kong’s most famous movie stars while enjoying the lively atmosphere. While the Avenue of Stars stretch of the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade was undergoing renovation, this simple garden took on an important new role. It became the temporary home for the popular statues and handprints from the Walk of Fame, giving visitors a chance to continue enjoying these special tributes to Hong Kong’s legendary stars.

It was lovely to see the familiar statues and handprints gathered here, creating a smaller but meaningful version of the Avenue of Stars. For movie lovers and visitors like us, the temporary garden offered a wonderful opportunity to get up close to these icons and take some memorable photos. It was certainly a special little stop during our Hong Kong adventure! 🌟🎬

I am seeing lot of "star" today...
View from overhead bridge
I'm finally here!

In memory of Anita Mui, a true icon of Hong Kong whose incredible voice, talent, and unforgettable performances touched generations. Her legacy continues to shine through her music, films, and the memories she left behind. Forever remembered, forever missed, and forever a beloved legend of Hong Kong


Coming up Next...Garden of Stars [Part II]

No comments:

Post a Comment