My Pictorial Diary

As picture tells a thousand words, therefore I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing, but a camera,
Take nothing, but pictures,
Capture nothing, but memories,
Leave nothing, but footprints.

Sunday, 30 October 2016

Bangkok Trip 2016 Day 3 ~ Wat Phu Khao Thong In Ayutthaya

There is something truly special about arriving at Wat Phu Khao Thong in Ayutthaya. Standing before this magnificent ancient temple, I felt genuinely happy to be here and have the chance to experience a little piece of Thailand’s fascinating history.

The towering white chedi rises proudly above the surrounding landscape, creating a peaceful and impressive sight. As I walked around the temple grounds, I could almost imagine the centuries of history that had unfolded here. The quiet atmosphere made the visit feel even more meaningful, away from the busy pace of modern life.

Being here was not just about taking photographs or seeing another famous landmark. It was about pausing for a moment, appreciating the beauty of the old architecture, and feeling connected to the stories of Ayutthaya’s past.

Another memorable stop on my Ayutthaya journey — and one that left me feeling grateful, peaceful, and simply happy to be here at Wat Phu Khao Thong.

A journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step...took us about 90 minutes to reach the first destination...but worth it
Buddha relics
Rebuilding of the temple housing the Buddha statues

Happy chickens!
Refreshment pushcart


No comments:

Post a Comment