My Pictorial Diary

As picture tells a thousand words, therefore I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing, but a camera,
Take nothing, but pictures,
Capture nothing, but memories,
Leave nothing, but footprints.

Friday, 5 August 2016

Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall 2016 [Part I]

Today, it was all about history as we visited the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall

Walking through the memorial hall, we had the chance to discover more about Dr. Sun Yat Sen and his connections with Nanyang, as well as the important role the region played during those historical times.

Every gallery, photograph and display offered a little glimpse into another era. It was fascinating to see history presented through the people, events and stories connected to Singapore and the wider region.

A visit like this reminds us that every place has a story to tell. Today, we weren't simply sightseeing—we were stepping into history and taking a little of that story with us. 📜🏛️

The whole world is one family
~ Sun Yat-sen ~
Pretty admission sticker



Coming up Next...
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall 2016 [Part I]

No comments:

Post a Comment