My Pictorial Diary

A picture tells a thousand words, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing but a camera,
Take nothing but pictures,
Capture nothing but memories,
Leave nothing but footprints.

Sunday, 28 August 2016

Bollywood Veggies ~ Farm Walk 2016 [Part II]

The warriors carry on walking...Who says exploring a farm has to be boring?

Oh I wanted this tree !

One thing I absolutely loved about walking around Bollywood Veggies was all the cute and quirky signs scattered around the farm! 🌱 From little reminders to fun messages, they added so much character to the surroundings and made the walk even more enjoyable.

As we wandered from one corner to another, there was always another sign waiting to catch our attention — making us stop, read, smile and, of course, take a photo! 📸

Little fellow resting on signboard...sssh...Do Not Disturb
Ouch!
Giant Elephant Yam
Blowing in the wind
Or I get lost in this?
Err...Itsy bitsy spider...

No comments:

Post a Comment