My Pictorial Diary

As picture tells a thousand words, therefore I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Armed with nothing, but a camera,
Take nothing, but pictures,
Capture nothing, but memories,
Leave nothing, but footprints.

Monday, 25 April 2016

Taiwan Trip 2016 Day 3 ~ Lavender Cottage, Miaoli 薰衣草森林明德店 [Part I]

Lavender Cottage in Miaoli was certainly an eye-opener! 💜 What a lovely little place to discover during our Taiwan journey.

Surrounded by beautiful lavender, greenery and charming corners, there was always something interesting to look at. It felt like stepping into a little world of colour, nature and creativity.

I’ve always loved lavender 💜🌿. Perhaps Mom has a point — maybe it’s because lavender is purple! 😂So, no prize for guessing what my favourite colour is! 💜💜💜Surrounded by all those beautiful lavender blooms, I was definitely in my happy place. 🌸😊

Sometimes the places we discover along the way turn out to be the ones that surprise us the most. 

Talk a walk in the forest
And smell the wild air

Coming up Next...Taiwan Trip 2016 Day 3 ~  Lavender Cottage, Miaoli 薰衣草森林明德店 [Part II]

No comments:

Post a Comment